Private apartments for couples (2 beds) and families (up to 5 beds)
Our apartments, one of which is also designed for disabled guests (private entrance and parking), offer the charm of traditional Tuscan architecture combined with maximum modern comfort:
- Fully furnished apartments and Self-Catering
- Artistically decorated ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher included)
- Bathrooms with shower
- Flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and Internet connections
- Direct telephone lines in all the accommodations
- Security systems connected with the Reception
- Small safe
- Autonomous heating
Exclusive services for your Tuscan stay
Our staff is available to provide informations, make reservations for museums, special visits, tastings, coordinate transfers or any other request.
- Reception with concierge service every day from 8:30 to 12.00 – 15,30 to 19:00
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Complete cleaning services, including bed linen changes
- European bed linen (duvets)
- Extra beds and cots available
- Laundry room with dryer and ironing
- Gardens, Gazebo and Barbecue area
- Reserved parking included in the price
- Typical Tuscan restaurant at 50 m. away from the Villa
Extra services on payment:
- SPA (Jacuzzi + massage) – € 10 per treatment
- Domestic help for apartment – € 15 / hour
- Use of washing machine, dryer (without detergent) – € 5 per use
- Use of washing machine, dryer (with own detergent) – € 3 per use
- Pool towel – € 5 / one
- Extra change of towels – € 5 set of three towels
The tourist tax, to be paid locally, amounts to € 2 / day for the first three nights and is not charged for children under 12 years.
The place is beautiful and very quiet, the Tuscan hill seen from the villa alone is worth the trip. Close to many artistically interesting places.
We were looking for a place to relax and recover after months of hard work, and we found it: silence, art and good food. Spacious rooms, well furnished and complete with everything you need. Excellent reception, efficient and not at all invasive. Good restaurant near the villa, with typical and particular cuisine, maybe not very cheap but certainly quality.
The owners were similarly very professional and very courteous, the structure is perfectly inserted in the hills between San Gimignano and Volterra in a perfect position for visits to the localities of the area, the silence and quiet reign supreme. The apartment absolutely complete of every necessity, very clean and, very rare, of the necessary for the breakfast (milk, coffee, tea, water, tarts). The park and the swimming pool are also perfect. Present free wireless. Also to consider the adjacent restaurant, both for the courtesy and for the accessible costs.Marco
It is the second time we return and we will be back for sure.
Lovely place. Federica and Lavinia are very kind and always available …!
Located in the beautiful Tuscan countryside and close to Volterra and San Gimignano, however, isolated enough to enjoy the tranquility.
Our return was to be close to the Andrea Bocelli concert in Lajatico.
A perfect combination